We have prepared this list of the most interesting facts about Dubai and you will be amazed by all the things you never even knew:
1. Dubai is located in the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and has a population of 2.983 millions of people. When it comes to the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is its most populous city.
2. The official religion in the UAE and Dubai is Islam.
3. The official language of UAE and Dubai is Arabic.
4. Not surprisingly Dubai has one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
5. Dubai covers an area of 1,588 sq. miles and is approximately 52 feet above the sea level. Did you know that about 88 sq. miles of Dubai are the result of the land that is reclaimed from the sea?
6. The currency of Dubai is dirham.
7. Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building with a height of 829,8 m. Also, Burj Khalifa has the highest restaurant, the highest night club and the highest outdoor observation.
8. People have so many opportunities in Dubai to become rich and wealthy. Also, the residents of Dubai don’t pay any personal income tax. Their tax is 0 really.
9. Another one of the interesting facts about Dubai is that this place has very low crime rate. This city is even considered to be one of the safest cities in the whole world.